lauantai 11. lokakuuta 2014

Who am I ?



Hello my readers!

This is little introduce to you all.
My name is Kaisa and this is my hobby to do this blog as often as I remember it.
Sometimes there might be days that I don't post anything and then (like today) I post a lot at once.

Occasionally I will post photos from my home and of the things I've bought with less money. As this blog is called Halvalla sisustettua it means in English; decorating your home with less money - buying cheap. 
But that doesn't mean all things are really cheap... some can be even for free that I've been given to. Or that some are expensive bargains with -50% or -70% tags on it.

Since I'm a single mom with one child and little money I can't get (yet) all those lovely expensive things that I might want to (like a new sofa which should be good quality and good brand! Like my old Natuzzi. Sure its still good after 10yrs!). 
Nowadays I'm trying to get rid off all the stuff that I don't need or use anymore! Now I just try to keep it simple in my home. 


NOW I JUST
TRY TO KEEP
IT SIMPLE
IN MY HOME


LESS IS MORE





I love to draw and I have a blog for that also. 
Here you can take a look:
http://kaisanpiirustukset.blogspot.fi/2014/09/joululahjoja-jo-tilaamaan-kollaasit.html
But it actually starts from here the beginning: http://kaisanpiirustukset.blogspot.fi/2013/02/piirustuksiani.html

You are more than welcome to follow me either on this blog or the other. Or even on both!



Feel free to leave a comment! Thanks.











KM



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti